Experience Paris, AR in a whole new way with our specialized group tours. Our goal is to provide your tour group with not only a memory they won’t soon forget, but a truely “Royal” experience. Let us customized your group tour of 20 or more people with any of the following programs consisting of:
- “Paris Without a Passport” French Dessert Receptions with “Ooh La La” Mime Troupe entertainment & attractions tours.*
- Live Mock 1870’s Era Hangin’s at the Logan County Old Jail Museum.
- Live Coal Burning Demonstrations and tours at the Coal Miners Memorial.
- Guided tours of the Arkansas Historic Wine Museum & Cowie Winery.
- “Marie Antoinette” Guided Escorted Historic Site tours with combinations of site visits, live demonstrations, dessert receptions and live re-enactment programs.
We can design a program to fit your itinerary and your budget. Call us for details for booking your customized “Experience” in Paris today at 479-963-2244.
* “Paris Without a Passport” tours for groups of 20 or more require a 60 day advance and pre-booking notice for room availability. French Dessert Receptions with Mime Troupe programs are booked in the fall and spring months only, Monday-Thursday, as the “Ooh La La” Players are members of the PHS Drama Club and are only available for bookings when school is in session. Black out dates are: Thanksgiving Holidays, Christmas Break, Spring Break (although it never hurts to ask as special arrangements and accommodations may be possible.)